CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ultimate Girly Girl

So Trenton has always said that he hoped Aiden would be a tomboy. Love hunting & cars & that kind of stuff. And absolutely NO PRINCESS STUFF!!!



Well...she does like to drive her little toy cars...and even does the sound effects. But she is about as girly as you can get! She combs her hair...and mine! She loves jewelry...she kisses herself in the mirror! She even takes her toys (the stacking rings) and wears them as bracelets instead of putting them on the post! And she started doing it on her own! And already she loves the make-up!






I am sure he will be fine with it! He adores her! She is so freakin' cute!

3 comments:

Kalli Ko

Amy you didn't tell me you had a blog! I'm so glad!

Aiden is so gorgy gorge, I love the hair! Let's reschedule our mommy play date okay?

Brittney

Cute Blog Amy! I love it.
Ben says the same things about Olivia. It's so fun to have a girl either way.

Ali

I am glad that Aiden is all girly girly, that is the way we like them! Don't worry, she will be getting more girly stuff from us! Um, maybe a tutu next. :)