CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Did A Tornado Come Thru Here?

So Aiden is 11 months old now and crawling everywhere! I have no doubt that she'll be walking soon! She has learned that she can open drawers & doors! She is adorable! And very busy!










I guess I am glad that she keeps me in a job!





Most of the time I don't mind...but some days are worse than others! I am trying to keep in mind what President Monson said in this last conference...to enjoy every stage of life...and that some day I will miss all of the toys & stuff all over my house! She is growing up so fast...I am trying to make the best of every day...but like I said...some days are harder than others! But I do know that I wouldn't change a thing! But having a baby is a lifestyle change!

0 comments: