So the day has come...as I knew it would eventually!
And tonight as we were getting ready to go up and take a bath
Aiden scrambled up the stairs ahead of us...
and by the time Trenton made it up there
he found Aiden hovering over the dogs bowl
a fist full of kibble
and suddenly she spit a few pieces from her mouth!
I thought he was going to die!
Now I am fairly confident that she didn't actually eat any...
but still
GROSS!!!
Normally she goes right for the water bowl
and we have been really good about moving the bowls off the floor
but Jada had just finished eating.
So she had her bath...and we brushed her teeth(scrubbed her whole mouth really)
Trenton will be so mad that I put this on here...
he wanted NO ONE to know about this
I will try my best to make sure it never happens again...
but she is a kid
and if that is the most disgusting thing I ever find in her mouth
I think we are doing pretty good!!!

2 comments:
Too funny!
That is classic. Taylor had a phase with the dog food... only we did actually catch him eating it! Yuck! :D Too funny!
Post a Comment