CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Suzie Homemaker!





So this year our little apple tree finally had enough apples to do something with (30-40)! It wasn't a lot but it was enough. I made a couple of pies (from scratch) & decide to make applesauce for the first time. I was nervous...having never really canned anything on my own before.




It was so much easier than I thought it would be! I only got 6 pints this time...but it is so good. And I had a lot of fun! I am pretty proud of myself though! Maybe next year I will venture out and try something new! Any ideas?















1 comments:

Tiffany

I am sitting here laughing out loud, because I have a 38 lb box of apples sitting here just waiting for me to get up the motivations to make applesauce. Thanks for giving me the nudge I needed! :D I love the blog, Amy. It's been ages! Miss you!