CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Finally Success!!!

So teething has been a LONG & difficult process for us.
It took about 3 months for her first tooth to finally break the surface.
and we have been waiting almost 2 for the second tooth.
Poor little girl...I feel so bad.
But finally on October 17th it came thru...
just a tiny little corner.
and this seems to be the beginning of the worst of it for her...
but finally the whole top has come thru!
I realize this picture is a little out of focus
but you have to realize
to get this picture at all I had to force the poor child to lay on her back
kneel over her...and have Trenton hold down her little arms
she is screaming bloody murder
and as you can see...pull her little lip down to get it
it was a lot easier to get the shot of her first tooth
she wasn't as mobile then
and getting her to sit still didn't take quite as much effort!
but we all survived the photo shoot
and this was the best shot of the 2 I managed to get!
hahahaha
this is a fun age!


1 comments:

Rachelle

congrats on police school and new teeth and gross things in your childs' mouth. We have a blog too. Email me rachellecasbeer@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.