CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Congrats Officer Batty!!!

So Trenton started POST (the police academy) on July 7th...he went thru because he is on the SWAT team for Orem City!! This last Thursday was graduation! And he made it (we were worried cause he hated it in the beginning)! He got an award for Physical Fitness & a Fast Gun Award! I am so proud of him! Here are some pics!





So Karen & Doyle came (pictured) and Dusty & Ali came. Thanks for the support!











The whole class! Only 2 girls out of 35! Trenton is in the center!















Posing with Chief Gurney and Captain Conner who came to the ceremony.













Getting his certificate from Chief Gurney!













The three of us! Happy it is all done!











Today is Trenton's first day of FTO (ride alongs with an Orem Officer). He only has to do that for 3 weeks and then he is back to fire! He has missed it so much! So we are all excited! I just wanted to say congrats again honey! We are so proud of you & WE LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Buchanan Fam

I'm so glad you're doing a blog Amy!! Those are some cute pictures of Aiden! And congrats to Trenton. What a great accomplishment!

Tiffany

Yay!!!! Congratulations to Trenton-- that is fantastic! I'm sure you are all so proud. :)