We started our little family when I married Trenton in the Spring of 2003. Then in the fall of 2007 we had a beautiful daughter...Aiden. And in August of 2010 we welcomed our lovely daughter Rilyn into the family! I love my life!
No Way!! I cannot believe it sold so fast! It must have been meant to be! I am soooo happy for you. Such a blessing! I hope you find a great house soon. You are using Brenda right? If you are then you will find a house in no time. She is amazing!
2 comments:
Somewhere not too far away.
Congrats!
No Way!! I cannot believe it sold so fast! It must have been meant to be! I am soooo happy for you. Such a blessing! I hope you find a great house soon. You are using Brenda right? If you are then you will find a house in no time. She is amazing!
Post a Comment