CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Busy Couple of Weeks

I guess I have trained her well! She loves to help! I love it!
The tile has never looked better!























The video is for my mom...I thought she would appreciate it!
I guess the chair needs to be a little bit bigger...but still cute!
(My little Edith Ann)
This last couple of weeks have been crazy busy for us!
We decided to put our house up for sale...we are moving!
Hopefully! We listed it a week ago...so we shall see!
But we have been cleaning & organizing like mad!
The yard looks better than it ever has!
The house looks great too!
The house we really wanted to buy went under contract...
we were bummed about that...
but there is something out there for us...
it is time to move!!!
We won't be going too far...we love this area!
We are excited!

3 comments:

Buchanan Fam

Where are you moving to?

Danielle

Oh my gosh! Your really doing it this time. I hope you don't go too far away. Good luck selling and finding something new. Best of luck! Aiden is adorable as always!

Preston and Amber Hennrich

Wow! You guys finally decided to go for it huh? Good for you! You've been wanting to move for awhile now. So where do you think you will move to?