CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

New Car!

Aiden needs some "outside" toys...
and I found this for pretty cheap!
We took it to the fire station to show Daddy...
and he got it all set up for us!
You should have seen them with it!
I will get some pictures of him pushing her on it when he gets home...Friday!
SHE LOVES IT!!!

She takes after her Daddy more than I realized...

We took it out of the box a couple of hours ago...
and already she is washing it!

2 comments:

Danielle

That is like Trenton! How cute. I'm glad she likes it. Looks pretty fun :) Have you guys found a place you want to buy yet?

Danielle

Sorry, I forgot I wanted to ask you what park that was you had your pictures done at? It looks way nice!