CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Singing In The Rain

Is anyone else getting tired of ALL the rain?
I love a good thunderstorm as much as the next guy...
but come on...
it has been raining for like 2 weeks!
I am ready for summer like weather again!
It has been COLD the last couple of days!

But we are making the best of our indoor time!

I pulled out this old rain hat a while ago...and Aiden thinks it is so fun!

I was singing the Popcorn Popping song...and she was breaking it down!

She wouldn't let me catch her to put her clothes on...so she ran around like this for a bit!

Checking herself out...again!

She is just so much fun!
We love having her around!

3 comments:

Chase and Nichole

Sorry you are sick too! It really is miserable. Aiden looks so stylish in her rain hat! And that's awesome you put your house up for sale! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything works out! And yes we do need to have a playdate or something

Danielle

She really pulls of the rain hat well. Love her "breakin' it down". Hilarious! I too am sick of all the rain. It's unbelievable. I want to go to the pool!!!

Alesha

I'm with ya on the Rain, Rain, go away. Love the fashionable rain hat Aiden is sporting in only her diaper, very cute!