CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Family Photos

We had some family photos done yesterday...
We just went to a park up Provo Canyon...
We really needed a new photo...our last one was a year ago!

Here we are...trying to keep Aiden still!

Playing with a grasshopper we found!

This one makes me laugh!
She loves it when he throws her!
Crazy kid!

Running around the park...
she was about done by then...we were trying to get her to smile!

Just goofing around!

Karly was so nice!
And the weather almost cooperated!
You should check out her website...
If you are interested in having her do some of your photos...
tell her I referred you & she will give you a discount!

4 comments:

Danielle

These turned out great. I'm glad you got to have them done. This type of photography is what I hope to do soon too. You guys look great!

Brittney

your little family is so cute! I miss you! Hope everything is going well with the move!

Chase and Nichole

Cute pics! We are getting our first family pics together in a few weeks. you made me even more excited!

Kalli

Too cute Amy, makes me miss my long hair!!