This past week Aiden & I have been in Indiana
spending some time with my family!
We had so much fun!
It was Spring Break for all the kids...so they were all there!
So glad we were able to be there!
She did great!
Here is Evan...sneaking some chips!
my sister Christy...hiding from the camera...
she'll be so excited that this photo made it on here!
I love it!
Here is Jordan...he is turning 12 this month...can hardly believe it!
He is now almost as tall as I am!
The girls...Gillian, Kaimen & Emma hiding under the pillow!
she'll be so excited that this photo made it on here!
I love it!
He is now almost as tall as I am!
She had stayed at a friend's house for 2 days...
Aren't they so cute?!?!
Married 30 Years This Year!
And Connor & Evan are playing in the corner.
so cute!
Emma is on the rock wall...Connor was walking away...
Aiden...picking up rocks...?
Gillian pushing Kaimen on the swings...Evan is roughing it on his own!
We all had a very good time!
Kaimen, Gillian & Emma
Evan & Connor racing for the slide!
Noah...King of the Jungle Gym!
Jordan...showing off his skills!
I am getting old!
No fear I guess...and then she would slide down on Gillian's lap...
or whoever would take her down!
only she wanted you to push HER in it!
She was content in there...for hours!
Didn't matter who was pushing her...as long as someone was!
Hilarious!
Guess we have to put one on the shopping list!
double ear infections and a couple long nights!
But over all it was wonderful!
I wish my family lived closer...but I am glad that we get to visit as often as we do!
Thanks family for putting us up for a week!
We love you and miss you already!

5 comments:
I cant believe how much you look like your sisters! Cute!
seems like all trips end with some sort of trip to an emergency room or doctor visit, it always had with Dani!
Amy I am so happy you got to spend such a wonderful week with your family. I am a little jealous. It has to be so nice to have siblings that have kids who are able to play with your little one. I am not that fortunate. I wish when we go to Indiana there were more little ones to play with my boys. It is a little rough for them. they have so many kids here that they play with all the time, that when we go to Indiana there aren't any to play with. Your whole family looks truly happy. I am so happy for you! Love Holly
Yeah! You guys looked like you had so much fun, and I am so glad that you got to spend time with your family. :)
I wish I could spend more time with my family like that. Good for you! I'm glad things went well on your trip minus the ER visit. I'll call ya sometime.
Post a Comment