CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Fun

The Easter Bunny is coming to our house a day early...since Trenton is working on Sunday.
We have Rubbermaid tubs instead of baskets this year because they were only $1!
I will get some real baskets for next year...since they will be on sale next week!

This is Aiden's Easter dress!
I am totally in love with it!
We tried it on today to make sure it would fit!
And HOORAY...it fits!

She really likes to get dressed up!


I got the dress at The Children's Place...
it is the same dress we got our niece Gillian for her birthday...
just a different color!
We are going to my sister's house on Sunday...
so I am sure I will have more pictures after that!

1 comments:

Ali

I love the dress! It is just too cute. Hope you had fun on Easter!!