We are really enjoying this weather!
It is beautiful!
Funny that it snowed last week...
but what can you do I guess.
Aiden & I went for a walk today!

She LOVES to be outside!

She is getting funny about not wanting to look at the camera...

Silly Girl!

Her favorite place to chill...she needed the shade today!

Just being goofy!

Outside the other day...
enjoying our bubbles & sidewalk chalk!

She carries her chalk like a purse!

She was such a mess...but we had fun!

Her new favorite toy...the laundry basket.
She is funny...she played in there for a whole day!
Reading...playing with her babies...pulling things around.
Who knew?
6 comments:
She is getting big!!! And I love the pigtails. So stinking cute.
She looks so dang cute with pigtails!!! Love it! That's classic making a toy out of the laundry basket. I bet she loved it. She looks so grown up on the steps out front. The colors in the first pic are so vibrant. Nice post:)
Ah, she's just so adorable... That is too funny carrying the chalk container like a purse. So sweet. And Reilly loved getting in the laundry basket at that age too-- I have similar pictures. Thanks for sharing, Amy!!! :)
About the AF library....we didn't actually have time to go in so I'm not sure what it's like. The outside was pretty though. LOL I think it may have a bigger selection than PG. If you get a PG library card it's good at AF and Lehi as well now as of a few months ago. Happy fast reading.
Love her pigtails!
Post a Comment