We started our little family when I married Trenton in the Spring of 2003. Then in the fall of 2007 we had a beautiful daughter...Aiden. And in August of 2010 we welcomed our lovely daughter Rilyn into the family! I love my life!
Me too! Let's do lunch sometime in the next week or two. My weekends before the trip are super busy. I have so much to do before I leave I'm starting to stress out! I do want to see you though so call me!
4 comments:
This was darling! She looks adorable in her Easter dress. I love the three bows on the sleeves. I bet you have so much fun with her!
She's adorable, Amy! I would love to get together while I'm in Utah! I'll be there next week!
Me too! Let's do lunch sometime in the next week or two. My weekends before the trip are super busy. I have so much to do before I leave I'm starting to stress out! I do want to see you though so call me!
Me too...Oh never mind...I don't live in Utah...Anyways, she does look adorable in that dress and I love the dance wiggle.
Post a Comment