CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 20, 2009

Random Photos of Our Baby!

She Is 16 Months Old Now If You Can Believe That!
I Know I Have Trouble!
Going For a Walk

She Loves Being Outside...But She's Not Such a Big Fan of the Hat!
But It Was Actually Sunny Today!

Enjoying Some Sour Candy!
It Really Didn't Seem To Phase Her!

Playing Outside...Chasing Jada Around!
This Picture is My Favorite...
She is Just So Cute...
Her Eyes Are HUGE!!!

3 comments:

Maggie

Cute pictures. She looks just like you. Love her pretty big blue eyes.

Brian, Nikki, and Nevie

Amy!!! This is Nikki (Workman) Merrell...um...your roommate from Oakridge. I found your blog through Jen's Facebook page. It's been FOREVER! I have been wondering what you've been up to.

Your daughter is ADORABLE! In those last two pictures she looks just like you!

Well...you'll have to check out my blog & see my little girl, too. It's private, so if you want to, email me at nikolemerrell@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite.

Chase and Nichole

Hey Amy! Chase came home this morning and told me your blog address, I guess Trenton told him. So we can be blog buddies now!Aiden is so dang cute! She has the prettiest blue eyes ever!