CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Staying Busy

There are still all sorts of projects
around here that are keeping us very busy!
Trying to get things ready for the baby...
I will post pics when her room is done...
it is getting close now!
And we are still trying to go out and do a few
fun things too...despite the heat!





















Aiden has been helping me with painting
some pics for the baby's room...they turned out pretty cute
but I am no professional!
But Aiden REALLY likes to paint!


















I will have to post some of her pics on here too!
Very cute!























We went to the Days of 47 Rodeo with Trenton's family too!
It was indoors...so not as hot...but VERY dusty!
Poor Trenton could hardly breath by the end!
But Aiden now wants to be a cowboy and ride bulls!
I use it to my advantage too!
I tell her she has too eat all of the food on her plate...
so she can grow big and strong...so she can ride the bulls!
It is working for now!
And she told me the other day that she needs
a pink cowboy hat now!




















We found Aiden a little slide to go in the toy room!
I was so excited about it!
I have been looking for one for months!
We found it at Kid to Kid for $14!
She loves it...plays with it everyday!



















Time sure is flying...and I am starting to panic
because everything isn't ready yet!
I have less than 3 weeks till I am scheduled to be induced.
She still doesn't even have a name!
Although we are getting closer there!
Again...I am sure it will all work out!
But I am sure this last couple of weeks will
over before I know it!

0 comments: