CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 4th Of July!!!

We had a great weekend!
We spent some time together...
saw some fireworks...ate some great food!
Although I didn't really get pics of any of that!
Trenton worked on Sunday...the actual 4th...
and the weather was heavenly...for me anyway!
It was in the high 60s until about 1-2ish
when the sun came out!
So we took full advantage...we went to the park
after church and then to visit Trenton at the station!



















































































at the station we hung out mostly in Trenton's room
and she found the cabinet under his bed...
that he keeps his bedding in...it was her cave!!!

















We of course couldn't leave without our
regular tour of the ambulance and fire engine!


















she just made herself right at home!



























































this is one of the stuffed animals that they keep
in the engine...and she is totally attached to it!
I hope they don't give it away soon...she will be heartbroken!



1 comments:

Danielle

That's neat that she gets to tour all the fire house stuff all the time! Very cute pics! I'm glad you guys had a good fourth :)