with just us & Aiden before the new baby comes.
So we decided to take her to the movies to see
Toy Story 3
The Toy Stories are her favorite...
and so I thought it would be a good one to take her to.
We had so much fun! She did so well!
She took Woody & Bullseye (the horse) to see the movie too!
It was actually really cute!
Kind of sad...but there were some really funny parts!
It was really hot in there...
so after the movie we got a slush!
And we got Aiden another Toy Story toy...
and gave it to her when we got home.
(we waited because he is in the 3rd movie)
He isn't a very nice guy...but very cute!
She loves him now...although she didn't want him at first!
She is getting so big!
I know lots of people have more than 1 kid...
but I am starting to get really nervous about it!
I am sure it will all work out though!
And she will be a great big sister...

0 comments:
Post a Comment