CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Getting Ready for Baby

So we are finally getting things ready for the baby!
Her room isn't going to be anything fancy...
but we have some stuff up in there.
If she came today I think we are ready!

I am not really crafty...so this is as good as it gets!
Hopefully I will finish her quilt soon too!

Aiden has been a big help getting things together!
She is very excited about all of the baby stuff!
It just tired her out the other day...
she fell asleep on the couch...which is a rare these days!






































2 comments:

Danielle

I think her room looks WAY cute! I love the frames! I'm glad Aiden is excited about baby stuff, and hopefully she will adjust when the baby arrives. Good luck! :)

Christy Goudy

Aidens hair got so long!!