CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nap Time!

So in her toy room Aiden has this pink princess tent.
she loves to play in it.
yesterday she REFUSED to take a nap...
we tried everything...
even going for a ride in the car...
but nope...
so we just gave up...

we were downstairs...Aiden in the toy room
when she got really quiet...
she had gone upstairs & gotten a blanket & stuff from her bed...
climbed into her princess tent...
and this is what we found!





I felt so bad...cause she was so tired!
but it was 4 in the afternoon!
so I had to wake her up...or she would never go to sleep that night!
but it all worked out ok!

1 comments:

Danielle

Stinkin' cute! I love finding stuff like that! Mckayla fell asleep in the hall once playing with the door stop.