WE FINALLY HAVE THE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!
HOORAY!!!
Thought I wasn't going to make it there for a little while...
But here we are
I have still managed to take a few pictures
over the last few months...
while house hunting...
and remodeling...
and moving...
and unpacking, etc.
The house is making a lot of progress...
so I will post some pictures of that soon!!!
I just wanted to get ALL of these pictures of Aiden on here...
so sorry for the ridiculously long post!!!
Playing in her new pool at Grandpa B's house
(where we staying till our house was ready!)
we had to buy a new pool cause the other one was packed up somewhere!
SO grown up!!!
Adventures in Fry Sauce!
This was a losing battle!
Although it was the end of the line for the shirt!!!
Daddy got to clean her up this time!!!
so I could take some pics!
She has started hiding from me...
where did Aiden go?
BOO!!!
she is pretty crafty!
There is nothing like fresh laundry!
A new favorite past time...
just another year or 2!
?????
Family photo op...
I could not keep her away from the deer...she LOVED it!
see what I mean?!?!
Of course...Friends in the background!
Stickers!
she picked it herself!
It was hilarious!
She needed a bigger bag...
and we only went to a few houses!
But she loved it!
She even said trick-or-treat!
We didn't have the party till the next weekend...
but she got a few things to open that day from mom & dad!
I love the expression here!
not really sure what we were thinking there...
that thing is LOUD!!!
(and kind of annoying!)
With everything we had going on it was just going to be too much for me...
I had planned on making one...
but decided to just buy one...
but Ali volunteered!
Thanks guys...it was great!
She did pretty well!
This was a shirt & puffy vest from Aunt Kaye & Uncle Bern...
as you can see...she was a big fan!
and of course...the tiara!
so we did Aiden's birthday party...
and my niece Emma was baptized!
It was a great!
Only Todd & Steph were missing...
maybe next year!!!
It is always beautiful!
It was so cold!
Aiden & Daddy!
Watching Cartoons!
Dress Up!!!
Love Her!
Our party at my in-laws!
it was quite the process to put it together!
And she just couldn't wait that long!
The Fairy Princess!
all my other stuff was packed up until like 2 days before Christmas...
and we just didn't have the energy!
but the clean up was so nice!!!
Christmas morning...
it is a good thing we have a toy room in our new house!

5 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad the Batty Family is back! Thanks for all the wonderful pics and captions. You did really well summing up such a long time.
I can't believe how grown up she looks! Especially in the very last picture. I don't know how you survived without internet for so long. I bet you're happy to have it back.
Wow, I can't believe how big she is getting!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house.
Yay for pictures and updates. Glad to see you are all doing well. As I recall the only time Trenton smiled growing up was after a great hunt or throwing footballs in Grandpa's back 40.
Oh my gosh she is so adorable! I love her big blue eyes! I am glad you have re joined the blogging world! ha ha. Where did you guys move to ? I can't wait to see your house!
Hey Amy! I'm so glad to hear from you. We just moved back to Utah this weekend, so we'll have to get together when things settle down! I'm excited to hear all the latest! Our girls can play together. I still have the email address britty_lee@hotmail.com
Post a Comment