CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 11, 2009

I am STILL here!!!

Well hello! This has been a crazy few months! So much has happened including my baby turning 2! We did finally sell our house...the original buyers ended up not being able to buy our house...and we lost the house we were going to buy in Orem...but we did find more buyers and another house to buy...in PG this time. So no pics yet...but we are working on getting moved in...hopefully this next week! And hopefully it won't be long until I have a computer again! I feel so out of it! Merry Christmas...in case I don't get back before then!

3 comments:

Danielle

I love your new blog look! Super cute! I'm glad you're still here ;) I'm looking forward to enjoying your blog again.

Chase and Nichole

Yay! I have been wondering how you guys were doing. I bet you are so happy that is all over with and you can finally move into your new home! What a headache! Tell Trenton to call Chase if he needs any help moving big stuff. Chase would be more than happy to help out. We miss you guys, hope to see you soon. Maybe after Christmas and you get settled in your new place we can have you over or something. I bet Aiden is so big now!

Buchanan Fam

It's good to hear from you! We've been wondering how you were doing. I hope everything goes ok with the move.