CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Funny Photos

This will probably be it for my posts for a few weeks!
I just thought these were funny!

Aiden was trying to dress Jada yesterday...in one of her shirts...
so I helped her...and Jada hated it!
She was biting the shirt and rolling all over...
I am surprised I got her to hold still long enough to take a picture!

And Aiden picked out her own clothes to wear the other day...
she is becoming very independent!

(she only wore it around the house)

This is what we ended up with...pink onsie...blue swim suit...firetruck pajama bottoms...it was quite the look.

I guess she got her sense of style from Uncle Dave!!!

4 comments:

Danielle

What a cute little personality she has! Jada looks hilarious!

Chase and Nichole

Aiden is a brave one to venture out in that outfit! She is so cute! Did you guys find a house yet?

Alesha

She is becoming so independent! Glad you found a house and want to see pics soon!

Anonymous
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.