We have been so busy packing everything...
that I haven't had a chance to get on here!
Or really take any pictures for that matter....
but here are a few of the ones I did manage to get!

I finally got her hair into a pony tail...
and most of it stayed there...until...
she realized she could reach it!!!

Having a snack in her little rocking chair!
She is getting so big...
just turned 20 months this week!

We went to a bbq last night at Karl & Monica's new house....
everyone had a good time and the food was great!

Aiden got to play with some friends...she loves kids!

Uncle Dusty blowing some bubbles for the kids!

Aiden and her friend Jamison (spelling?)
playing ball in the pool!

watching the kids in the pool...and trying to stay out of the sun!

Karl & Monica have a new puppy and the kids loved her!
Aiden is 5 months older than Addisyn (Karl & Monica's little girl)...
but they are about the same size...so we thought we would weigh them...
Aiden is smaller...but still a hair taller!

Aiden & the puppy!

I think the puppy really just wanted a drink!
But she got a kiss too!

Flight Attendant in training...

I was cleaning/packing and she found this little cart...
it has wheels...so she would load it up...
with babies or drinks and push it around...
it kept her busy for an hour!

I just can't get enough of her!
Trenton was chasing Aiden around like this...she loved it and it was hilarious!
1 comments:
Too cute. I cannot believe how old she is...didn't you just have her? CRAZY!
Post a Comment