CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

More Pictures of Aiden

I know I pretty much just put pictures of Aiden on here...
but she is my favorite thing to talk about!
And then everyone else can see how cute she is too!!!

She was helping us pack...I couldn't believe she fit in that basket...

But she seemed pretty content in there!

Talking to Daddy!

Simply refusing to look directly at me!

She was being awfully quiet the other day...
so I went downstairs to see what she was up to...
and she was playing on the computer...
pushing a few buttons & mostly looking at pictures of herself!
Well...we are moving out of our cute little house next week!
I am starting to feel a little sad!
But still to busy for it to really sink in yet!
We did finally find a house in North Orem
and will hopefully be moving in around the first of September!
I will keep you posted...as soon as we are up & running again!

1 comments:

Brittney

Yeah! Orem! I'm so glad you will be living near us when we come back! That's awesome!