We started our little family when I married Trenton in the Spring of 2003. Then in the fall of 2007 we had a beautiful daughter...Aiden. And in August of 2010 we welcomed our lovely daughter Rilyn into the family! I love my life!
I can't believe the good news! That is awesome and I'm so happy for you guys! Josh's mom broke the news to me last night I think about you and Ali both being due in August. I can't wait! It will be so fun! I bet Karen is going nuts with excitement. We do need to get together so the girls can play! Mckayla does pretty well with other kids now.
8 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats Amy!
congrats guys! having two is so much fun.
I can't believe the good news! That is awesome and I'm so happy for you guys! Josh's mom broke the news to me last night I think about you and Ali both being due in August. I can't wait! It will be so fun! I bet Karen is going nuts with excitement. We do need to get together so the girls can play! Mckayla does pretty well with other kids now.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you! When are you due? How are you feeling?
Congrats! She will make a good big sister!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you!
Yeah, congrats Batty Family, so happy for you! Aiden looks so grown up, her hair is getting so long!
Post a Comment