CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Catching up with Aiden

So my VERY independent daughter likes very much to pick out her own clothes...
we were getting ready to go to the store yesterday...
I told her to put on her shoes and get her coat...
she came out of her room like this...


the boots were a gift...and I think they are adorable but they are still too big...
the hat is really just for dress up...
but she said she needed it because it was windy outside!
and Trenton told her she could wear it!

she makes me laugh!

the hat didn't even make it to the car though!
she took it off to put her hood up...
it was cold!
right now Aiden's bathroom is torn apart...
while we are replacing the floor...
(it is coming along though)
so right now she gets to take a bath every day in my big tub!
SHE LOVES IT!
She swims around...

we could put like 6 kids in there!
I hope it isn't too difficult of a transition when hers is ready!

She got a hold of the camera and took this herself!

we were playing babies & princesses...
and I was struck by how big she is!
time is just going so fast!
we play Elefun a lot...
although we don't really catch many butterflies!

She keeps us very busy!
She loves to read and we go to the library regularly!
She loves Dora and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
She can now name all of the Disney princesses!
She LOVES to do anything outside!
We just can't get enough of her!

4 comments:

Batty Bunch

So cute! Brooklyn says she wants Elefun for her bday! I love the outfit!

Alesha

Love the cowboy boots and hat!
Hey Jen, will you send me an invite to your blog. It's your cousin Alesha adenn@comcast.net

Brittney

I love it. And have a feeling Livi will be there soon! And you're pregnant! that's so great! I will call you today!

Buchanan Fam

What a cutie! i love the boots and hat! Oh, by the way, I am SO jealous of your big tub!!!