It was 54 degrees yesterday morning...
and by yesterday afternoon it was 32 and snowing!
And this morning...we woke up to this...
The weather has been so nice the last week or so...
and I was really hoping we were getting closer to Spring!
While we ate breakfast we watched the horses in the pasture behind our house roll around in the snow...and Aiden decided she wanted to play outside too!
and since I am hoping this is our last "big" snow of the year...
we decided that was a great idea!
but she didn't mind!
Aunt Christy gave her a new sled for Christmas...
it was a pretty good time!
once she figured out she needed to hold on!
It was still snowing...so it was hard to look up for the camera!
Sliding down the stairs...always a good time!
it was a pretty good time!
once she figured out she needed to hold on!
Jada (the dog) kept stealing hers...
and throwing them around...
cause they were covered in snow!
she went thru 3 pairs in an hour and a half!
so she just climbed on up and made herself comfortable!
And here is a little bit of her sledding...she wiped out quite a bit!!!
which was pretty impressive...
since the snow was up to her knees!
Aiden wanted a girl snowman...
so...there you go!
It really was such a fun morning!
I guess I was glad for the snow after all!
And here is a little bit of her sledding...she wiped out quite a bit!!!
This is the best video I could get! She still had a great time though!

4 comments:
That was a ton of snow today! Cute pics and fun video!
So much fun for all of you! Love the girl snowman, leave it to Trenton, ha! Maybe next winter we'll get Dedrick out to build a snowman, it has been such a mild winter. He just looked out the window and said "sno". And I'm like you hoping for spring to be on its way!
Gotta love the snowman! Good work T!
Hi Amy, I heard from Grandma Karen that you and Trenton were having another little baby! I am so happy for you and loved your cute blog too. Alison
Post a Comment