She hasn't really gotten out of it all day!
I hope she is still so excited about it tonight when it is time to sleep!
It is this beautiful cherry finish daybed...that I LOVE!!!
We have it turned the other way right now...
so the side is like a railing and she won't fall out!
And the sheets are so cute with her purple walls!
Believe it or not she had all of these animals and
blankets in her crib too! I don't know how she fit!
I know I shouldn't let her jump on the bed...
but she just looked so cute!!!

4 comments:
Too cute! I love her new bed!
She is getting so big, hope she transitioned well. I love her sheets too!
At our house we jump on beds instead of the couches.
If you have any hints about transitioning from crib to bed, please share!
Post a Comment