CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound!!!

We went to the dr. yesterday. And we got to have another ultrasound!
The baby was very cooperative and we found out that...

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We are very excited...and now just have to come up with another name!
So now all the fun stuff starts...getting the room ready...shopping!
(although it is nice that we already have so much girl stuff!!!)
And Aiden is going to have a little sister! And everything else looks great!

Just wanted to share the great news!

6 comments:

Ali

Yay for girls!!! I don't know if the Batty's can handle it! :)

Alesha

Hooray for girls! You know she will have Daddy wrapped around her little finger, just like Aiden! Congrats, glad everything looked great!

Maggie

CONGRATULATIONS! That will be great fun.

Danielle

Hey, I'm super happy for you guys!!! Girls are the best! I'm sure Aiden will enjoy having a little sister to mentor.

Your blog looks adorable too by the way :)

Brittney

Thats so fun! I hope I have more girls. They're so entertaining.

Kalli

SO exciting Amy!!