My mom & dad came to visit this last week...
and it was so much fun!!!
I wish we could see them more often!
But we were so glad to see them!
There are a lot of pictures with this one...again!
and I am all too happy to take it off her hands!
She gave us this little rocking chair...which is a huge hit!!!
She just wouldn't get out of it!
He brought a basket of stuff too...
but the eggs were the top priority of course!
We went up to my sister's house that afternoon and had dinner and a big egg hunt with all the kids!
On Wednesday my sister came down and we went to the park & had lunch.
Then we went to Cabelas...I saw them feed the fish for the first time...it was pretty cool!
On Thursday Trenton was home too...and we took Aiden to HeeHaw Farm's Spring Fling!
It was so cute!
And there was a lot for kids to do!
Kids 3 and under were free and everyone else was $5
These were actually boards for the bean bag throw...but she kept sticking her face thru!
Only mama Debbie was allowed to push her!
Bopa Steve watching her jump!
This was a trampoline (covered in hay)...it was fun too...as long as there weren't too many kids on it!
We got to pet goats, pigs, bunnies, chickens & chicks, a donkey...
the baby goats were her favorite though!
She could hold them!
They were so darn cute!
again Trenton was a good sport...
Aiden said it was too bumpy though!
Our cute little family on the hay ride!
She did so well though!
We went to the Kangaroo Zoo for the first time...that is a pretty cool place! Aiden is still a little young though! She didn't love most of it!
My parents left early Saturday morning to head back to Indiana.
My parents left early Saturday morning to head back to Indiana.
We were sad to see them go!
Aiden asked for them all day!
Aiden found some of the baby gowns and decided she needed to wear one...
I was all too happy to oblige!!!
I thought it was hilarious!
I really couldn't believe we got it on her!
Some clothes and books...but most importantly...
roller skates!
And she can do it herself on the carpet...
but dad, mama and bopa all took turns pushing her thru the house!
Aunt Christy also gave her some purple snow pants that she should fit into in the next year or so. She wants to put them on everyday! Today she watched cartoons in them...I think she looks like grimace...from McDonald's.
She is HILARIOUS! I love it!

4 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a nice visit with your parents! Aiden looks about as happy as can be! Hee-haw looked great for a family activity too...
That looks like a good trip to come see you guys!!! I am super glad that they got to come out. Aiden cracks me up! She is such an entertainer :)
My parents are having a BBQ Friday night @ 5:30 if you are free. We'd love to see you!
Looks like fun times! SO congrats on your new baby girl in your tummy! Chase just told me the other day but I had no idea you were that far along! I am so excited for you guys:)
Post a Comment