Sunday was Mother's Day...
and it was also my birthday this year...
It has been a long few weeks...
so all I wanted was to hang out with my husband and my beautiful daughter...
it was a good day!

Trenton bought me a cake on Saturday...it was fantastic!

My mom & dad sent me flowers!

We went for a drive up A.F. canyon...the loop was closed...but it was still fun!

After our drive we took Aiden to a little park in town!

There were a couple of guys there singing...weird!

But Aiden didn't seem to mind...and at first there was no one else on the toys!

She was terrified of these things in the beginning...
but she got used to them!

Playing with dad!
He was great...we made dinner together...
and then he gave Aiden her bath & everything so I could read & relax.
I love it!
I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day too!
1 comments:
Sounds like you had a good mother's day/birthday!!! Those pics are cute. And the video made me laugh out loud. It really does look like that she could be getting whip lash.
Post a Comment