CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

18 Months

My baby is somehow 18 months old!
It honestly doesn't seem possible...
I know parents always say that...
but it is so true...they grow so fast!
Aiden knows most of her body parts now...
I think she gets a little annoyed that I am always asking her...
where is your elbow...or your cheeks...etc!
But I think it is so cute!
I was making a list of all the words that she says now...
not just repeating what we say...
and there are over 50 words now!
Although she still won't say yes or no...
she just shakes her head!
She won't say bye either...she just waves...but Hi is a favorite!
She now makes the sounds of a sheep, a cow, a dog, a kitty,
a duck & a lion without me having to tell her what they say first...
I realize most of you don't really care...and none of this is really out of the ordinary...
so sorry!
Today was Aiden's first day in the Nursery at church!
It was a much harder day for me than it was for her....
she LOVED it!
We opened the door and she ran right in...
she loves other kids...
and they have some pretty cool toys in there!
I didn't stay in there with her...I left after just a minute...
she really didn't seem to notice.
All during my classes anytime I heard the doors open, or the little girls in the back
or something I was turning around to see if it was for me!
I probably made the people behind me uncomfortable!
Hahaha...oh well...
It just seemed so strange not having to entertain her
and attempt to keep her quiet!
Aiden wasn't even done by the time I went in to pick her up.
They sang and had snacks and she colored a picture (and her dress a little)
I am so proud of her!
It was a great day!

4 comments:

Danielle

She is doing so well! I bet you are so proud of her. Darling pictures! Especially the first one. That would be difficult to start nursery. I'm sort of dreading it a little.

Brittney

She is so grown up! It is fun to see what I have to look forward to!

Maggie

What a good little nursery go-er. That is awesome. We were the nursery leaders when Dani was in nursery so I never really had a hard time letting her go...since I was in there! AND if you think 18 months is fast, just wait until you look at her and realize she is 4 1/2! That is what I did today! Congrats!

Danielle

She is doing so well! I bet you are so proud of her. Darling pictures! Especially the first one. That would be difficult to start nursery. I'm sort of dreading it a little.