CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 2, 2009

More Aiden!

We went to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago
with my sister Christy & the kids...
she sent me some pictures...
because I didn't have my camera...
so...
Digging for dino bones!

Close call!

Attempting to get them all together!
Hahaha...

Admiring a skeleton...

Aiden & Daddy

Random photo of Aiden squeezed in between the steps & the safe...?

Playing in her drawer...

It has all the safe utensils & lids to the tupperware...

Making herself comfortable...

She is a hoot...

And randomly trying on a pair of my jeans...
she was helping with the laundry!

2 comments:

Chase and Nichole

She is so adorable! I can't wait til Brielle is her age.. or maybe I can?? My trip was sooooo much fun! I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics, I am waiting gor my sister in law to send me some. Yeah we should check out Farm Country together sometime when the dad's are working

Danielle

These are super cute pics! Love her playing in the drawer.