She is so funny! I couldn't catch it all...but oh my!
What a Rock Star, love her dance moves, YEAH!!!
This is truly funny! I love it! I wonder how funny it would be if we all flapped our arms around like that when we danced? Great song too.
This is so cute. She and Payton would make a great dancing duo. She does these funny dances too. I wish I had it on tape. Good job!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a Rock Star, love her dance moves, YEAH!!!
This is truly funny! I love it! I wonder how funny it would be if we all flapped our arms around like that when we danced? Great song too.
This is so cute. She and Payton would make a great dancing duo. She does these funny dances too. I wish I had it on tape. Good job!
Post a Comment