CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

We are so excited for another new year...but still in shock that 2008 is gone. It was a year of ups and downs. We celebrated first steps & first words & first teeth. Trenton graduated from POST. I said goodbye to 2 beautiful grandparents and a beloved prophet. I FINALLY cleaned out our closet!! (and tearfully said goodbye to at least 30 pairs of shoes!) We found out what BABY PROOFING means! Discovered the blogging world. We learned a lot about ourselves last year...and we have a lot to look forward to this year...
  • We Will Celebrate 6 Years of Wedded Bliss!
  • We Say Goodbye To Bottles & The Pacifier (hopefully)
  • Trenton Turns 30! (get ready for the party!)
  • Building a Shed
  • My Nephew Jordan Turns 12 (can't wait to see him passing the Sacrament)
  • Getting The Truck Finished (keep your fingers crossed)
  • Taking A Family Vacation
  • Working on Geneology
  • Re-reading The Book Of Mormon (as a family)
  • Learning to Stick to A Budget!
  • My Nieces Gillian & Emma Turning 8....Getting Baptized!
  • Finally Getting Pictures Put Into Books
  • Finishing Another Quilt
  • Hiking To The Top Of Timp
  • Aiden Turning 2
  • Probably A First Haircut
  • Sending Out Christmas Cards (since I have missed the last 2 years)
  • Coping With Aiden's Growing Independence
  • Learning to Ski

Even if most of that doesn't happens...I hope it will be a great year. Things change so fast. There was a quote or a saying on Dusty and Ali's blog a while ago...

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

I hope I can get better with that this year. Along with everything else on my to do list!

Happy New Year!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Amy you are so inspiring! I didn't know how spiritual you are. It is very rejuvinating to know that someone you were so close to is doing so well in their life. Love Holly Senger