CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

14 Months

Aiden Turned 14 Months Old Yesterday...
Seems impossible since this was just a week ago!!!
Hahaha...
Wow things really do change fast!
I always used to think it was so funny
that people talked about their kids ages by months...
when does that end?

I understand now though!


I just wanted to share a few new pics of my baby...

Here she is with her crazy uncontrollable hair!!!

I totally love it!
Showing me where her hair is...
She also knows where her...


Mouth is...

And her nose...

And she knows where her feet are...

as well as her belly button, her hands, her eyes, her ears

and of course her buns!

She can show you where yours are too!

She now has 7 teeth...they are sharp little things!

And she had her first taste of Gushers!



Don't you just love her fire truck pajamas?

She is cute in anything though!

2 comments:

Josh K

I can't believe how big she is getting! Great pictures Amy.

Danielle

This is such a cute post! They grow up way fast don't they? I love her hair pulled back, she looks so cute. And I love her fire truck pajamas!