We started our little family when I married Trenton in the Spring of 2003. Then in the fall of 2007 we had a beautiful daughter...Aiden. And in August of 2010 we welcomed our lovely daughter Rilyn into the family! I love my life!
So my baby had another birthday.... and somehow she is 3 now!!! We let her choose what we did all day! She opened a few presents... we flew a kite...went to lunch... played mini-golf...fed fish at Cabelas... it was so much fun! And she was exhausted by the end!!
Yay! Happy birthday Aiden! She is such a cute girl! And getting SO big. I'm glad you had a fun time with her on her birthday. I wanted to do something similar, but couldn't figure out what to do. I love her outfit in the last pic.
1 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday Aiden! She is such a cute girl! And getting SO big. I'm glad you had a fun time with her on her birthday. I wanted to do something similar, but couldn't figure out what to do. I love her outfit in the last pic.
Post a Comment