We started our little family when I married Trenton in the Spring of 2003. Then in the fall of 2007 we had a beautiful daughter...Aiden. And in August of 2010 we welcomed our lovely daughter Rilyn into the family! I love my life!
I can't believe how big they both are getting! Super cute too! I'm glad you are so happy with your sweet little girls :) I've been meaning to be in touch, but it's been a bit rough lately. We've been sick and stuff. But, I would love to get together soon!
1 comments:
I can't believe how big they both are getting! Super cute too! I'm glad you are so happy with your sweet little girls :) I've been meaning to be in touch, but it's been a bit rough lately. We've been sick and stuff. But, I would love to get together soon!
Post a Comment