We started our little family when I married Trenton in the Spring of 2003. Then in the fall of 2007 we had a beautiful daughter...Aiden. And in August of 2010 we welcomed our lovely daughter Rilyn into the family! I love my life!
Hi, after seeing you guys today, I realized I hadn't seen your blog since my big blog re-do oops and I lost my blog roll. So I typed batty into the address bar and there you were! Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations again, and that Rilyn is SO gorgeous and precious! I'm really glad you stopped by or else I'm not sure when we would have got to see her... Sorry for being lame and not calling to come for a visit! Hope all is well. Call me anytime :)
1 comments:
Hi, after seeing you guys today, I realized I hadn't seen your blog since my big blog re-do oops and I lost my blog roll. So I typed batty into the address bar and there you were! Anyway, I just wanted to say congratulations again, and that Rilyn is SO gorgeous and precious! I'm really glad you stopped by or else I'm not sure when we would have got to see her... Sorry for being lame and not calling to come for a visit! Hope all is well. Call me anytime :)
Post a Comment