and learn and change! (and sad...but I am trying to focus on the good)
Aiden is now potty trained! We still have an accident every once
in a while...but after the first 2 weeks she decided it was ok after all.
She is in big girl panties and everything!!! This was the last big hurdle we
wanted to cross over before the new baby comes! Exciting and
scary at the same time! Now we just have to start getting ready for the baby!
A few weeks ago our neighbors cleaned out their attic & garage...
they have 2 girls that are 5 & 7. So they gave us another car
seat and a tricycle! We do already have a trike...
that I prefer that has a handle I can push & steer with! But this little red
one is her favorite...cause she can reach the peddles all the way around. And last week something clicked...and she can peddle all by herself! If only she could steer
at the same time!!! I just thought I would share with all of you!

0 comments:
Post a Comment