1. Wrapping Paper Or Gift Bags? wrapping paper (with ribbon & bows)
2. Real Tree or Artificial? Artificial...less mess!
3. When Do You Put Up Your Tree? Thanksgiving weekend..try to anyway!
3. When Do You Put Up Your Tree? Thanksgiving weekend..try to anyway!
(this Santa was given to me as a wedding gift...he goes out every year...and that first year he was pretty much it as far as decorations go!)
4. Do You Like Eggnog? Absolutely NOT!!!
5. Favorite Gift Received As A Child...? Don't know if I have a Favorite...but I remember getting our sleds...and when we got the Nintendo we were pretty stoked!
6. Hardest Person To Buy For...? Doyle...my father-in-law
7. Easiest Person To Buy For? Trenton...but I always spend too much money!
5. Favorite Gift Received As A Child...? Don't know if I have a Favorite...but I remember getting our sleds...and when we got the Nintendo we were pretty stoked!
6. Hardest Person To Buy For...? Doyle...my father-in-law
7. Easiest Person To Buy For? Trenton...but I always spend too much money!
8. Do You Have A Nativity Scene? Yes I do...and I love it!!! unfortunately so does Aiden!
9. Mail Or Email Christmas Cards? can you send email for that...? who knew? I always mail out cards!
10. Worst Christmas Gift Ever Received? can't really think of one...guess that is good!
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Tied between White Christmas and How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version)
12. When Do You Start Shopping? Early fall usually
9. Mail Or Email Christmas Cards? can you send email for that...? who knew? I always mail out cards!
10. Worst Christmas Gift Ever Received? can't really think of one...guess that is good!
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Tied between White Christmas and How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version)
12. When Do You Start Shopping? Early fall usually
(my first wreath...I was so excited...it has lights too thanks to my husband)
13. Have You Ever Recycled A Christmas Present? ummmm...yeah probably
14. Favorite Thing To Eat At Christmas? we always made candy, mmmm...and the big breakfast!
15. Lights on Tree? yup...white ones!
16. Favorite Christmas Song? Oh Holy Night
17. Travel At Christmas Or Stay Home? have traveled before but usually stay home
18. Can You Name All Of Santa's Reindeer? I can name 7 at the moment!
20. Open Presents Christmas Eve Or Morning? usually morning, but one year Trenton & I couldn't wait...and we opened them on Christmas eve!
21. Most Annoying Thing About This Time Of Year? the lines in the stores!
22. Favorite Ornament Theme Or Color? our tree is red, silver & white...and we have a lot of snowflakes!!!
23. Favorite For Christmas Dinner? Roast Beef with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
(doesn't Trenton do a good job? this isn't even all of the lights...this was our first year putting them put too...so fun!)
24. What Do You Want For Christmas This Year? I want my husband to LOVE what I got him. And I want to watch Aiden get excited opening her presents. I wouldn't mind some new books...and there is a picture of the Timpanogos Temple that I would love to have! Is that too much?
Happy Holidays!!!
I tag Danielle, Wendy & Tiffany!!!

2 comments:
This is a fun one. I LOVE Christmas! Your house and decorations look great!
That was really fun to read! It kinda helps to get to know you a little better too. Your house and tree look great! I wish Josh was as easy to buy for as Trenton. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment