CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Always The Last To Know

so my sister and my sister-in-law finally convinced me to read the twilight series
it took some convincing
I wasn't sold on vampires & werewolves
but I am in LOVE
I finished all 4 in less than a week
(thanks for letting me borrow them Ali & Danielle)
It has been so long since I had something new to read
and it was like a vacation
so this last week we have all been sick
and everyone else was sleeping a lot...
so I read...
can hardly wait for the movie!!!
so sorry to everyone that has tried to convince me in the past
I should have listened!
but this way I had them all at once...
I didn't have to wait for the next one to come out....
maybe this way is better...
Hmmmmm...

4 comments:

Ali

I'm glad that you finally caved in and now are addicted like the rest of us! Too bad our husbands just don't quite understand it!

Ali

I'm glad that you finally caved in and now are addicted like the rest of us! Too bad our husbands just don't quite understand it!

Buchanan Fam

I liked the first 3 books, but thought the 4th was a real let down. Very anti-climatic. But I'm glad that you liked them.

-The Walters family

Hey!! Yeah, I agree with Wendy...the 4th book was weird. Fun stuff though!!